Dept. of Telecommunication, Information and Media
East Lansing, Michigan, USA 48824
The M.I.N.D. Lab at MSU was the first M.I.N.D. Lab and it currently coordinates the M.I.N.D. Lab consortium.
Research at the MSU M.I.N.D. Lab focuses on:
- Human-computer interaction in mobile and virtual environments.
- Augmented reality interface design.
- Spatial cognition in virtual environments.
- Psychology of telepresence and social presence
- Adaptive and emotional computing environments for mobile interpersonal communication.
||M.I.N.D. Lab Study Named #1
M.I.N.D. Lab Study Named #1
At the 2006 Game Developers Conference, a M.I.N.D. Lab study was selected as the #1 in a top ten list of studies deemed t...
Design and Simulation Systems
- Immersive and mobile augmented reality platforms
- Immersive virtual reality platform
- Rear projection power wall display
- Simulation and game design software
Behavioral and Psychological Measurement Systems
- Behavioral analysis system
- Facial Emotion Tracking
- Physiological measurement systems
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Electrodermal Response (EDR)
- Continuous response measurement
Linked MSU Facilities
- Fulluser testing facilites
- Focus group facilities with audio-visual tracking
- Three professional television studios
- Professional audio editing studio
- Computer vision systems